The ColorCote® ZinaCore™, MagnaFlow™, and AlumiGard™ pre-painted metal products used in the manufacture of RESIDENTIAL BUILDINGS will perform as follows:
|Environment – ISO Cat1|
|Wall Cladding||Paint||15 yrs||N/A||N/A|
|MagnaFlow||Roofing||Paint||18 yrs||15 yrs||15 yrs4|
|Perforation||30 yrs||25 yrs||15 yrs4|
|Wall Cladding||Paint||15 yrs||15 yrs||15 yrs4|
|Perforation||25 yrs||20 yrs||15 yrs4|
|Guttering and Downpipes||Paint||10 yrs||10 yrs>||10 yrs4|
|Perforation||12 yrs||12 yrs||10 yrs4|
|Fascia||Paint||10 yrs||10 yrs||10 yrs4|
|Perforation||15 yrs||15 yrs||15 yrs4|
|AlumiGard||Roofing||Paint||18 yrs||15 yrs||15 yrs|
|Perforation||30 yrs||30 yrs||25 yrs|
|Wall Cladding||Paint||15 yrs||15 yrs||15 yrs|
|Perforation||25 yrs||20 yrs||20 yrs|
|Guttering and Downpipes||Paint||10 yrs||10 yrs||10 yrs|
|Perforation||12 yrs||12 yrs||10 yrs|
|Fascia||Paint||10 yrs||10 yrs||10 yrs|
|Perforation||15 yrs||15 yrs||15 yrs|
|1.||ISO cat 1-3 – Mild, Moderate, Industrial, Marine|
|ISO cat 4 – Severe Marine|
|ISO cat 5 – Very Severe Marine|
|2.||Paint – Resistance to flaking, peeling and excessive fade|
|3.||Perforation – Will not perforate as a result of corrosion|
|4.||A warranty for MagnaFlow in ISO cat 5 is subject to prior approval by Pacific Coilcoaters|
ColorCote® products will inevitably weather, chalk and fade over time as a result of normal wear and tear. The environmental classifications are described in AS/NZS 2728:2007, and are as summarised in the Atmospheric Environments Usage Guide brochure published by Pacific Coilcoaters.
Determination of coating performance will be as per test methods described in Australian Standard AS1580.
If any ColorCote® ZinaCore™, MagnaFlow™, or AlumiGard™ product fails to perform as warranted we will, at our sole option, repair or replace (including labour) the affected material.
Please note this warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- This warranty will not apply to weathering, chalking or fading over time as a result of normal wear and tear.
- If the ColorCote® ZinaCore™, MagnaFlow™, or AlumiGard™ product has not been selected, processed or maintained in accordance with the published recommendations of Pacific Coilcoaters and accepted good trade practices, this warranty will not apply.
- If inappropriate fastenings are used this warranty will not apply.
- Defects caused by faulty design, or method of manufacture of buildings are not covered by this warranty.
- Garage doors are not covered by this warranty.
- Pacific Coilcoaters must be given the opportunity for inspection on site prior to any remedial action being offered or taken.
- The product must be manufactured from prime ColorCote® pre-painted metal products.
- Damage or corrosion resulting from the following is not covered by this warranty:
- Damage sustained during handling, storage, processing, roll-forming or installation.
- Damage sustained after installation.
- Causes after the product has left our control.
- Failure to remove debris leading to the accumulation of moisture retaining matter on roofing or cladding and in gutters and downpipes.
- Failure to correctly maintain the roof and/or cladding.
- Damage caused by other items such as incorrect fasteners or incorrect installation, aerials, ducts, air conditioning, etc.
Our liability under this warranty shall in all cases be limited to replacing or repairing the defective product as specified above including labour. Any repaired or replaced product will be covered by this warranty only for the unexpired portion of the warranty on the original product. Pacific Coilcoaters will not under any circumstances be liable for consequential loss or damage. All claims must be made promptly in writing and accompanied by the original warranty document. This warranty does not in any way affect the right of a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act.
Minimum Maintenance Requirements
|1) Washing of naturally unwashed areas at least every 6 months.|
|2) Removal of debris from gutters every 6 months.|
|3) Any noticeable buildup of salt deposits and/or other contaminants are removed when identified.|
|4) When considering overpainting please consult with your local distributor to ensure correct procedures are undertaken.|
|5) Inspection of the roof, including fasteners, repair any damage every 6 months.|
ColorCote® is a Registered trademark of Fletcher Steel Ltd.
ZinaCore™, MagnaFlow™, and AlumiGard™ are trademarks of Fletcher Steel Limited, a Fletcher Building Limited Business.